ABI can be devastating. Beyond the individuals' impairments there can be confusion, misunderstandings and doubts. For those who deal first-hand with ABI it can become a lifetime of frustration, hardship and isolation. OBIA is committed to providing on-going support to those persons whose lives have been affected.
Call our toll-free helpline 1-800-263-5404
- attempt to answer your questions about ABI, rehabilitation programs, WSIB financial assistance (ODSP, CPP etc)
- provide you with information about the services and benefits you may be entitled to receive
- discuss issues you should be raising with medical and legal professionals
- explain the often confusing terminology associated with ABI
- provide you with the contact information for your local brain injury community association