The long-anticipated Dual Membership Program of the Community Support Network/Reseau de soutien communautaire (CSN/RSC) is now up and running and accepting membership applications
Another method of applying for a dual membership would be to complete an annual survey, available for both adults and children & youth under 16. Please download the forms to the right. In appreciation of your effort in filling out this survey, we would offer you a one-year free dual membership in both OBIA and the local brain injury association of your choice. Please select the appropriate survey to download and mail back.
- Membership in CSN/RSC is available to individuals and families who support the aims and objectives of participating community associations and OBIA. Corporations, associations, partnerships or other types of organizations are welcome to support participating community associations and OBIA by listing or advertising in the online ABI Directory of Services (also located on this website) or other sponsorship programs (call 905-641-8877 for more information), but may not hold CSN/RSC membership.
- Individual Members shall be entitled to one vote at both the participating community associations and OBIAs' Annual General Meetings; Family Members shall be entitled to no more than two votes at both the participating community associations and OBIAs' Annual General Meetings.
- Members will receive a one-year subscription to OBIA Review and the newsletter of the participating community association
- Members may participate in the Peer Support Mentoring Program for People Living With ABI (information also on this website)
- Members will have free access to OBIAs' resource library and be eligible for a .00 discount on most of OBIAs' training programs.
CSN/RSC membership annual rates:Â Individual ; Family (two or more persons living at the same address) . Subsidized memberships will be available if required. All membership fees are equally spit between OBIA and the participating community associations. Becoming a member will keep you up-to-date with ABI news and activities and also demonstrate to funders, government and the public your support for the province-wide programs being developed and and delivered by CSN/RSC.